No matter what your current level of fitness is, you can join the fitness training camp. Everyone is there with the same goal and that is to get fitter using world-class fitness training facilities while having a great time in a beautiful location. One of the many great things about the fitness training camp is that you can take the time to devote to your health and fitness with no distraction. Not only that but you will also be supported 100% by our team of world-class fitness training professionals. For many it’s the push they’ve been needing.
It’s the facilities, trainers and the training that really set this camp apart. With an impressive roster of trainers, we are constantly improving our fitness routines incorporating the latest crossfit methods and techniques. Professional athletes from all over the world come and train at our facility, so we are always on top of the latest training techniques and applying effective techniques in every class. On average there can be 20 people training at the camp from all over the world.
- This trip is about you. Whether you want to get stronger, lose weight or just generally want to be fitter and healthier, we can tailormake the ideal fitness training program for you in a supportive group environment.
- It’s the perfect blend of relaxation and fitness training. After a good workout you feel fantastic and can chill out in style at our dedicated resort surrounded by pure Balinese rice terraces.
- There is no limit to how much you can train with unlimited gym access 7 days a week, and a huge indoor world class training facility set against the backdrop of Bali´s legendary Canggu. With a great health and fitness vibe and awesome community, it’s widely regarded as one of the hippest places to be in Bali.
- We can also take you on fun excursions (paid locally). Go to exotic temples, optional volcano treks, Ubud tours some great surf beaches, with a body to match! This is more than just a bootcamp - it is about exploration and adventure as well as great fitness training.
- It works! You will be amazed at your fitness improving efficiently with a personal training mentor session every week and a dedicated team of international fitness professionals to support you in your fitness goals.
- It’s really motivating - especially when training with people who all want the same thing!
- There is nothing stopping you from reaching your fitness goals with access to comprehensive crossfit gym and training equipment.
- We use proven advanced fitness training crossfit techniques coupled with various different classes so no matter what your fitness goals, we can help you smash them. All our fitness programs are taught by professional fitness trainers.
- Healthy breakfast included Monday to Friday
- Discover new ways to stay fit trying other sports such as surfing (not included in the price, paid locally).
- Learn more about fitness - with access to our exclusive app with workout techniques videos and nutrition info.
- Making new friends! 90% of the people travel here on their own. The Boot Camp is just as much about socialising with new people as it is about the training.
You will be picked up from Bali Denpasar Airport and taken to your accommodation. Please look for our representative holding a sign with your name on it. Once at your accommodation, settle in, relax and get a good night's sleep before the program starts the following day. First thing on Monday morning, roll out of bed and start off with a relaxing yoga session in the topical garden (in case of rain this may take place elsewhere). There is then a free shuttle to the training facility. This is only 10 minutes (800 m) away so you can walk if you prefer. On arrival at the training facility you will have your introduction to the fitness program. You will meet your fitness trainers, and be assigned your own personal trainer mentor based on your individual fitness goals. We will show you around the camp and get you introduced to the timetable, and the fitness training app. From there during your first training session, we will introduce you to CrossFit, MetCon and Movement classes. We advise you come prepared for training straight after your introduction, so make sure to bring your gear: shorts, sneakers, t-shirt, towel and water.
Your training schedule includes group workout sessions from Monday to Sunday, from morning to early evening. The group sessions include yoga, CrossFit training, MetCom, Movement and Body360 sessions. There are also open mat sessions where you have unlimited gym access 7 days a week. The air-conditioned indoor gym is open full time Monday to Sunday so you can either train harder if you like, use Sundays for a well-deserved rest or hit the stunning beaches or beach clubs with your fellow bootcampers.
1) Early Morning Yoga
If you wish you can start with a good stretch in the morning by joining the yoga class for an hour before the ‘real’ work begins. It’s a great way to stretch and warm up your muscles, and it improves flexibility and balance. Yoga sessions are offered up to 3 times a week.
2) Bootcamp Cardio Sessions Body360
The boot camp training consists of high cardio (fat burning) exercising using highly advanced techniques. The classes are held twice a week varying from Strength & Conditioning to Cross Training. These classes are designed to increase your fitness fast and effectively. The groups typically have people training with moderate or peak physical condition, which works well as the exercises are modified depending on your fitness level and ability so no one is left behind.
3) Open Matt Sessions
The whole camp is at your disposal to do our own workout. This is complemented by personal training sessions throughout the week, which can give you a road map as to which sorts of exercises you should be doing during your open matt sessions. In the included fitness training app you have instructional workout videos and how-to guides, as well as comprehensive workouts you can follow.
CrossFit uses effective functional fitness techniques to improve your strength and conditioning rapidly. You will learn the exercise techniques that will lay the foundation for future training and transform your athletic ability and the way to push yourself hard beyond your limits. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced athlete, this training system will develop power, endurance, speed, agility, core strength and enable you to become more flexible.
In Movement we teach full body awareness, mobility, balance, ring work, gymnastics, stretching and above all new and powerful ways of full body movements and patterns. This class is open to all levels and will complement all other fitness programs. The emphasis is on mobility drills to increase your range of motion, gymnastics training to develop strength and coordination as well as agility to optimise your ability to move.
Classes are run similarly to our CrossFit work outs: One hour, including warm-up, movement instruction and standards, set-up and workout. The movements in MetCon classes are geared towards those looking for less heavy weightlifting, but still earning a huge calorie burning 30+ min sweat-fest. You won't find any olympic lifting here. These classes are designed to be more aerobic based in nature, but will also include HIIT principles, TABATA, and a wide array of methodologies to insure hitting most cardiovascular pathways. This class is similar to a bootcamp style class.
7) Surfing (not included)
Bali is a must for its surf breaks, so once your strength and stamina have improved a bit, we can take you on a surf lesson to kick off a new addiction (paid locally)! Surf lessons are taken in the nearby area so we provide a pick-up and drop-off from the resort to take you to your lessons. Please note that if you miss your pre-booked session, you will not be able to transfer it to a future week.
8) Optional weekly excursions. Not included but payable locally
There are various excursions organized locally. Excursions may include either a visit to the stunning island temple of Tanalot, or trips to beaches, or trips to local beach clubs (transport is provided but not entry fee or personal spend). Excursions also run to surf lessons, Ubud to see the beautiful rice terraces or waterfalls. There is also a great social program for evening dinners (not mandatory personal expenditure excluded) lead by our camp team so there is plenty to do each week when you are not training and it is super easy to bond with other bootcampers.
No class is mandatory, and no one is going to force you to get out of bed. But your personal trainer will be able to sit down with you and give you the best mix-and-match of training programs to reach your own personal training goal.
We give you lots of support prior to arriving at the camp. After booking, we will set you up with an online buddy list so you can chat with other people going to the camp, or people already training at the camp before you even set off. You will also receive a detailed pre-departure pack for you to familiarise yourself with the program before you go.
The fitness camp is closed during special Balinese festivals (Nyepi). Neypi is when the whole island goes on lockdown for 2 days. Please note that no businesses are allowed to operate during this time, so we lay on additional training sessions, and arrange other activities to compensate within the week. There will be limited training on 17-18 March and usually there is also no Wi-Fi, either. The training facilities are also shut on New Year’s Day.