Hvad er inkluderet?
1 Night Budget Hotel in Pokhara and 4 Nights at Normal Tea-House Accommodation in Twin
Sharing Basis,common bathroom/toilet
5 breakfast, 5 lunch and 4 dinner (Tea/Coffee, Desert and Drinking water cost extra)
Guide and porters including their meals, accommodation, transportation and insurance
Transportation from Pokhara to Trekking Starting Point and Back to Pokhara from Ending point
National Park Fees + TIMS Permit
What to bring and What to expect?
Please find Gear List & Trekking Tips here: http://bit.ly/nepalkbyg
Not included: · Any transport from pokhara after finishing of trek
· Client's personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, cigarettes, bar bills/soft/hot drinks /mineral water, extra snacks on the way etc).
· Clients personal items such as medications, clothing and equipment (sleeping bag and down jacket could be rented in Kathmandu).
· Hot showers and attached bathrooms; should these be available in the teahouses and should the lodge owner charges extra for these.
· Comprehensive travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation from remote mountain locations as well as the standard cover like trip cancellation, lost baggage etc.
· Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions due to events outside the operators control, for example landslides or strikes.
All other expenses not stated as included in the above
· Stunning mountain view and forests
· Beautiful villages and culture