Cradled in the folds of the loftiest mountains of the world, Darjeeling is justly regarded as the queen of India's hill-stations. Tranquil tea plantations, hills rolling against the Khangchendzonga range, the Toy Train, elegant monasteries and charming hilltops, all add to the charm of Darjeeling, making it a special destination in the east. While the Buddhist Monasteries and the Hindu temples are of architectural and cultural importance, the Himalayan physiography of a lofty mountainous terrain and cascading rivers offers adventure sports like trekking and mountaineering.
Included: Accommodation: Accommodation in twin sharing trekker huts/Camp.
Meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners.
Transport: Vehicle for the Pickup and transfer for trekking place with all road taxes and parking fees.
Guide: English speaking guide during the trek.
Others: Kitchen equipment, tent, table and mattresses, vegetarian food, cook, helper, horses/porters for luggage.
Not included: · Visas, travel insurance (compulsory)
· Riding horse and sleeping bag during trek
· Monument, Museum entrances, camera, wild life fees etc.
All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
· Experience one of the most magical place on earth when trekking to Darjelling – the queen of India’s hill-stations and a very special destination in the East
· Appreciate tranquil tea plantations, hills rolling against the Khangchendzonga range, the Toy Train, elegant monasteries and charming hilltops
· Take in the Himalayan physiography of lofty mountainous terrain, snowy mountain peaks and cascading rivers