Hvad er inkluderet?
What to Expect
Discover the peaks Crna Glava (2139 m) and Ogorela Glava (1988 m) with its lakes, Pešića Lake (1838 m) and in the National Park Biogradska Gora Biograd Lake (1094 m) with its famous rainforest. Enjoy the National Park Biogradska Gora situated in the central part of the Bjelasica mountain massif. It is famous for its beautiful nature enriched with unusual herbs, plants and different animal species.
Experience life on the mountain Bjelasica in some of the most genuine rustic places to stay ("katuns"), like Eco Katun Vranjak and Katun Goleš. Taste traditional dishes of Montenegrin local cuisine - cheese, smoked ham (pršut), cheese cream (kajmak), warm homemade buns, kačamak, cicvara or polenta, grilled lamb and dishes baked under the hearth (sać)… Try local homemade drinks like plum brandy and blueberry juice.
- The spectacular and the best view of the Bjelasica
- A fantastic rainforests Biogradska Gora and lake
- Numerous ornithological, floristic, endemic and autochthonous species
- Delicious, authentic food from this mountain range
- Rich historical, cultural and architectural heritage
- The amazing view from the peak on Crna Glava (2139 m)