Hvad er inkluderet?
Join us on an exclusive 4WD safari adventure of a lifetime showcasing the very best Kakadu National Park, Katherine Gorge, Nitmiluk and Litchfield National Parks have to offer. Discover some of the oldest and best-preserved Aboriginal rock art in the world, keep a lookout for some of our prehistoric friends (crocodiles), and visit spectacular waterfalls to cool off in some of the most beautiful natural plunge pools imaginable. We’ll be exploring some truly spectacular countryside, among pockets of rainforest packed with endemic species of flora and fauna. This adventure tour will have you relaxing in comfort each evening after being on the move all day. Our private campsites are complete with a wonderfully equipped, enclosed camp kitchen, spacious safari tents or swags. After action-packed days of exploration, culture, and unmatched vistas you will love relaxing in a brilliant bushland setting under the stars, enjoying your comfortable twin permanent safari tent or your traditional swag experience (canvas-covered bedroll).
- Visit the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Explore Kakadu Aboriginal Cultural Centres
- Take a wildlife cruise on the Mary River Wetlands
- Watch for Crocs and Barramundi at *Cahills Crossing
- Breathtaking Aboriginal rock art and sunset views at Ubirr Rock
- Be guided through world-class Aboriginal rock art sites Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) and/or Ubirr Walk (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Adventure to Kakadu’s most impressive waterfalls and plunge pools (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Hike through Kakadu’s biodiverse environments including rocky river beds and monsoon forests
- Enjoy rewarding swims in pristine plunge pools under cascading waterfalls
- 2-Hour Katherine Gorge Cruise in Nitmiluk NP
- Be impressed by century-old magnetic termite mounds
- Uncover the wonder of Litchfield National Park’s roaring waterfalls and hidden waterholes
- Take a dip in the pools of Florence Falls, Buley Rockholes, or Wangi Falls