Hvad er inkluderet?
Small Group Blue Mountains Day Tour Package
Our Tour INCLUSIONS:
- Small Group Touring
- 3 Convenient Pick up locations from the City
- Visit breathtaking lookouts with amazing views & photo opportunities of the Blue Mountains
- Scenic World Rides - Skyway, Railway & Cableway as well as a walk through the Rainforest (Valued at $55 pp !!!)
- Visit Multiple secret locations around the Blue Mountains that provides fantastic views of the Jamison Valley away from the crowds.
- Our Guide will drop you off at a quaint village in the Blue Mountains. You will have the opportunity to select your own lunch (at own expense) and visit the wonderful shops in the region.
- Sydney Zoo – See Australia's favourite animals as well as Animals from all over the world (Valued at $40 pp!!)
- National Park Entry
- Ferry return to Circular Quay where tour concludes at 5pm.
Is to ensure that your one trip to the Blue Mountains is a memorable one. We pride ourselves on being unique. We avoid all major groups giving you more time and opportunity to experience the peaceful tranquillity and panoramic views of the Blue Mountains. By departing the City early we avoid heavy traffic and other tour groups. This allows you to experience the best of what the Blue Mountains can offer. Our Small Group Touring allows us to be more interactive and presents a more personalised service. We will show you hidden locations away from larger tour groups. We end the day by visiting Sydney Zoo, see a Koala or a Wallaby with an amazing nocturnal enclosure of Australian reptiles, marsupials and mammals. If you have already visited an Australian wildlife park, we have you covered. Sydney Zoo not only provides a huge range of Australian Animals, more than half the park has International animals from all over the world. We end the day with a ferry trip to Circular Quay where tour concludes at 5pm. This provides you with a unique tour to remember. Being different is our priority.
Please be ready & waiting 5 minutes prior to pick up time
Due to NSW/Australian laws, food & drinks cannot be consumed on the vehicles. Please make sure you have finished all food & beverage prior to pick up time
100% Cancellation fee applicable within 72 hrs of departure
- Small group touring in modern air-conditioned vehicles. Maximum 21 people
- Pickup from 3 convenient locations:
- * 6.45am Parkroyal - 150 Day Street, Darling Harbour
- * 7.00am Sydney Harbour Marriott - 30 Pitt Street, Circular Quay
- * 7.15am Sheraton Grand - 161 Elizabeth Street, Hyde Park
- Scenic World Rides – Skyway, Railway, Cableway, and walk in the rainforest
- Visit breathtaking lookouts with amazing views of the Blue Mountains
- Visit a quaint village in the Blue Mountains
- Sydney Zoo Entry – See koalas & baby wallabies
- National park entry
- Ferry return back to Circular Quay where the tour concludes at approx. 5:00pm