Hvad er inkluderet?
The perfect paradox of outback and ocean to awaken your senses and fire your curiosity. Unearth ancient land and lose yourself among 540-million-year-old mountain ranges, sweeping gorges, bushland brimming with wildlife and rich Aboriginal history on one of the best Flinders Ranges tours.
Venture to the Eyre Peninsula, winding from the red dirt to roaring ocean swells as you pull up in Port Lincoln. Here, sample the region's sought-after seafood, learn to surf and add a deeper meaning to your trip by volunteering at a koala conservation project. Then, go off-grid, falling asleep under a sea of stars. If you love aquatic adventures, you can choose the optional extra of swimming with wild sea lions and coming face-to-tooth with a Great White Shark.
- Roam the ancient landscapes of Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
- Learn about Aboriginal culture during a Welcome to Country at Wilpena Pound
- Witness abundant native wildlife from the land, sea and sky
- Volunteer at a koala conservation regeneration project
- Plunge into the ocean environment during a surfing lesson
- Soak up the serenity as you travel by ferry across the Spencer Gulf
- Immersive oyster lease tour and tasting (OE)
- Swim with playful wild sea lions and come face-to-tooth with a white shark (OE)
- Unearth South Australia with your expert guide