Hvad er inkluderet?
Join us on an exclusive 4WD safari adventure of a lifetime showcasing the very best Kakadu, Katherine & Litchfield National Park has to offer. Discover some of the oldest and best-preserved Aboriginal Rock Art in the world, keep a lookout for some of our prehistoric friends (crocodiles) as we cruise the ancient wetlands by boat. Visit spectacular waterfalls and cool off in some of the most beautiful natural plunge pools imaginable. We’ll be exploring some truly spectacular countryside, amongst pockets of rainforest packed with endemic species of flora and fauna. This fully accommodated tour has you relaxing indoors in comfort each night after action-packed days of exploration, culture, and unmatched vistas.
- Visit the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Explore Bowali & Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centres
- On the border of Kakadu and Arnhem Land, take a cultural boat cruise on the East Alligator River
- Watch for Crocs and Barramundi at *Cahills Crossing
- Breathtaking Aboriginal rock art and sunset views at Ubirr Rock
- Be guided through two world-class Aboriginal rock art sites Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) and Ubirr walk (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Adventure to Kakadu’s biggest waterfall *Jim Jim or *Twin Falls (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Relax and cool off at Barramundi Gorge (Maguk) waterfall and serene plunge pool
- Enjoy the hospitality of Jabiru and Katherine
- Optional Katherine Gorge Cruise or helicopter flight
- Discover the cascading waterfalls of Edith Falls
- Be impressed by century-old magnetic termite mounds
- Uncover the wonder of Litchfield National Park’s roaring waterfalls and hidden water holes
- Take a dip in the pools of Florence Falls, Buley Rockhole, or Wangi Falls