FJD $10.00 per person per cabin night to be paid at the conclusion of the cruise.
- See the dramatic changes in landscape, right from the little palm-covered islands of the Mamanucas, to the rugged, majestic southern Yasawa Islands
- Step ashore at famous little Modriki Island
- Visit a remote Yasawa Island village and be part of a traditional kava ceremony, enjoy a meke performance and browse the village market
- Learn the Fijian art of basket weaving and learn to cook traditional dishes
- Get to know the 'reef locals' and swim with sharks or manta rays (seasonal)
- Dive at some of Fiji's most colourful reefs*
- Catch the big ones on a sport fishing trip*
- Relax with a treatment or massage in our on board spa
- Snorkel to your heart's content (there will be several snorkelling trips per day)
- Attend an island village church service
- Soak up the scenery at the strikingly beautiful Sacred Isles
- Cool off in calm, crystal clear lagoons.
- Laze on the most beautiful beaches and get into the full swing of 'Fiji Time'
*These activities can be purchased locally at an extra cost.
Fiji Princess has 34 high-standard air-conditioned cabins, accommodating up to 68 passengers. All cabins are individually air-conditioned and have their own yacht style en suites, storage space, TV for in-room movies, vanity table, 240v power outlets, hair dryer and bathroom amenities by Pure Fiji. Each cabin is above the waterline and all decks feature external windows with ocean views.
- A complimentary mini bar stocked on the day of departure with a selection of premium beer, soft drinks, French sparkling wine, Fijian chocolate and snacks
- Gifts of a Blue Lagoon Cruises tote bag per cabin and a reusable metal water bottle and sulu (sarong) for each guest
The Orchid Deck
The Orchid Deck is situated on two levels. One is on the same level as the Bridge and the other is situated on the same level as the Lounge. The Upper Orchid deck has 12 cabins (9 cabins with queen beds and 3 cabins with either queen or twin single beds), approx.13 square meters in size. The Middle Orchid deck has 16 cabins (12 cabins with queen beds and 4 cabins with either queen or twin single beds), approx.13 square meters in size.
The Hibiscus Deck
The Hibiscus Deck sits below the Orchid Deck, but still has windows well above the water-line with gorgeous views. Situated on the same deck as the Saloon, it has 6 cabins (4 cabins with queen beds and 2 cabins with either queen or twin single beds), averaging 11 square meters in size, with a queen or twin single beds.
Single cabins: There are a limited number of single cabins available on each cruise. Confirmation is subject to availability.
Complimentary transfers are offered Pre Cruise. Requests must be booked directly with Blue Lagoon Cruises reservations. Pick up time will be confirmed at the time of booking request.
Fllight arrival details must be provided for airport-Port Denarau transfers. The driver will be holding passenger name card for Meet & Greet in arrivals area ast customs exit point at Nadi International Airport.
The “Fiji Princess” will be your home away from home for the duration of your cruise except you’ll wake up in a different stunning location each morning. With a maximum of just 68 guests and plenty of different spaces on board Fiji Princess offers all the delights and comforts of small ship cruising. No crowds, a leisurely pace and access to amazing places big grown up ships can’t go!
- Open-air dining room, lounge and bar
- Open-air sky deck with bar
- Sun loungers
- Souvenir items available for purchase on board
- Splash pool
- Onboard books and games
- Snorkelling gear, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas (where coverage allows)
- Self-service guest laundry
- Onboard Spa
Check-in and Departure
Please check-in at Port Denarau. Upon arrival you will be directed to Blue Lagoon Cruises check-in counter.
Check-in is open from 13:30 until 14:30.
Departs Port Denarau every Friday at 15:00 on M.V. Fiji Princess.
Returns Port Denarau every Monday at 15:00 on a South Sea Cruises vessel (high-speed catamaran).
All meals are included in the price along with tea & coffee. Meals includes breakfast (hot and cold options), morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner as well as tea, coffee, filtered water and juice (available 24 hours). Other beverages are excluded. Meals are a mixture of European and Fijian fare showcasing the best local produce including a la carte Captains Dinners, and onboard themed buffets.
Onboard casual and informal, even at dinner. To enter villages, men will require a sulu (provided) and women need to dress modestly with shoulders covered.