Hvad er inkluderet?
Accommodation: 17 nights in Tea house/Lodge and 2 nights in Tent while on trekking.
Entrance fees: All permits.
Transport: Transport to starting point of trek, Domestic Flight tickets for Guest and Guide (Lukla-Kathmandu) including airport tax.
English speaking tour guide: Guide (English speaking), porters (numbers appropriate for group size), with all their food, accommodation, insurance and equipment included.
Others: Climbing Ropes, Ice Bar.
What to bring and What to expect?
Please find Gear List & Trekking Tips here: http://bit.ly/nepalkbyg
Not included: · Client's personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, cigarettes, bar bills/soft drinks Hot Drinks/mineral water, extra snacks on the way etc)
· Climbing Equipments (carrnibar, Ice axe, Zummer, 8 Figure, Climbing Boots, Harness, Crampon. Note: Could be rented in Kathmandu
· Clients personal items such as medications, clothing and equipment (sleeping bag and down jackets could be hired in Kathmandu)
· Comprehensive travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation from remote mountain locations as well as the standard cover like trip cancellation, lost baggage etc.
· Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions due to events outside the operators control, for example landslides or strikes
All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
· Explore the culture and tradition
· Beautiful Himalaya sceinerary
· Perfect view over 8000 meter mountain