Hvad er inkluderet?
Begin your Hunter Valley Wine Tour with scenic views of Sydney Harbour as you travel the famous Harbour Bridge onward to one of the most famous wine growing regions in Australia, the Hunter Valley. Our tour is an exceptional showcase of the Hunter Valley region. We have handpicked a great variety of food and wine experiences to exhilarate your senses, we promise there is something for everyone!
The Hunter Valley hinterland is famous for its Semillon, however, the region also produces award winning varieties of wine including Shiraz, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Verdelho. Wander through vineyards and pop into boutique cellar doors for a complete hosted wine tasting experience. Our handpicked cellar door experience has been selected by us for their commitment to excellent customer experience and quality of wine. Enjoy two wine tasting experiences before lunch and one in the afternoon.
Speaking of which, guests can enjoy lunch at Cypress Lakes, a delicious cafe style meal in the picturesque Hunter Valley Garden Village. After your meal you will have time to browse the bespoke collection of boutique shops, galleries and sample more of the local produce, with an educational course in cheese making at the Hunter Valley Cheese Factory. Checkout the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company, The British Lolly Shop, Kissofire Hunter Valley Liqueurs or The Garden Cellars, additional tastings at guests’ expense.
End your day with your new friends at our favourite boutique cellar door, saving the best to last. Enjoy a structured tasting with a vineyard representative showcasing their range of wines. After a wonderful day of experiences and meeting like minded wine lovers, we will start to make our way back to Sydney. Yes, we’ll definitely provide you with comfort stops on the return journey knowing you have had a day full of sips. Arrive back in town with plenty of time to grab a meal or take in a show.
- Uncover the treasures of the Hunter Valley Region
- Visit 3 hand-picked boutique cellar-doors with tastings
- Get that personalised experience, meet the winemakers and engage with the locals
- Explore the Hunter Valley Gardens Village boutique shops and art galleries
- Educational cheese tasting at Hunter Valley Cheese Factory
- Take in the picturesque countryside whilst enjoying a delicious cafe style lunch
- Unwind and relax in a small group atmosphere
- Travel in comfort and luxury in small group vehicles