Hvad er inkluderet?
From the volcanic landscapes of the North Island to the snow-capped mountains of the South, New Zealand is a magical land of wilderness and wonder. Planning on spending a gap year or working holiday in New Zealand? Our 17 day NZ Intro group tour and work & travel package is for you. As well as sorting all your life essentials and helping you find work in NZ, over 17 days we’ll show you the best of both islands, along with some off-the-beaten-path adventures. Explore the city of Auckland, wander the real Hobbiton film set, experience traditional Maori culture, experience star-gazing and discover underground caves, then fly south to cruise misty fjords, go on incredible hikes, jet boat through breathtaking landscapes, and so much more. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with an awesome group leader and a new crew of friends? There’s no better way to kick off your adventure in New Zealand!
- Explore the world-famous Waitomo glowworm caves
- Tour the real Hobbiton film set featured in The Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
- Discover New Zealand’s incredible volcanic landscapes and soak in natural hot pools
- Experience authentic Maori culture
- Sail across Lake Taupo at sunset
- Hike Mt John
- Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park
- Star Gazing Experience
- Everything you need to live and work in NZ and unlimited assistance securing a job
- Assistance securing a paid job in New Zealand and help with all onward travel