Hvad er inkluderet?
From the volcanic marvels of Rotorua to the lush charm of real-life Hobbiton, New Zealand’s North Island is full of wilderness and wonder. Planning on spending a gap year or working holiday in New Zealand? Then our NZ Intro group tour and Work & Travel Package is for you. As well as sorting all your essentials and helping you find work in NZ, we’ll show you all the highlights of the North Island along with some off-the-beaten-path adventures. Discover Auckland, wander the famous Hobbiton film set, experience traditional Maori culture, soak in thermal hot springs, explore underground caves, sail into the sunset, and so much more! Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable group leader and a new crew of mates? There’s no better way to kick off your adventure in New Zealand!
- Explore the world-famous Waitomo glowworm caves
- Tour the real Hobbiton film set featured in The Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
- Discover New Zealand’s incredible volcanic landscapes and soak in natural hot pools
- Experience authentic Maori culture
- Sail across Lake Taupo at sunset
- Plan your trip of a lifetime in New Zealand with 24/7 assistance from our local team
- Organise all the important stuff for living and working in NZ, including a bank account, IRD number & SIM card
- Assistance securing a paid job in New Zealand and help with all onward travel