Hvad er inkluderet?
Included: Meals: 5 x breakfast, 4 x lunch, 4 x dinner
Accommodation: 2 nights at Local Guest House, 1 night in Basic Tent, 1 night in Local Karen House, 1 night in simple Shared Accommodation in Rest House
Entrance fees: All entrance fees to Wildlife Sanctuary etc.
Transport: Local bus between Chiang Mai and Mae Sot, Local Car, Songtaew and Rubber Dinghy
Driver/Guide: Local guide in Mae Sot and Guide upon arrival in Umphang and during the trek.
Not included: · Guide during overnight bus rides and soengtaew from Mae Sot to Umphang
· Meals on Day 1
· Transport to hotel upon arrival in Chiang Mai.
All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
· Beat the crowd and trek through unspoilt jungle near UNESCO certified Umphang Wildlife Sanctuary
· Swim in amazing Tee Lor Su Waterfall and raft down the Mae Klong River
· Stay overnight in a local traditional villages and get close to local life in the jungle
· Great lternative to the well-trotted trails.